horneytxcpl10 30yo Boerne, Texas, United States
usnavy7 45yo Rocky River, Ohio, United States
23forU 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Cheney, Washington, United States
Toys
sassysauce 45yo Looking for Men Fort Worth, Texas, United States
browneyedgirl62 49yo Modesto, California, United States
rebelyell4me2 40yo Roseville, California, United States
Double Penetration
littleslut4gang 35yo New York, New York, United States
FantasyCouple101 27yo Odessa, Texas, United States
Bukkake
nu2this0101 41yo Norcross, Georgia, United States
ButtSlut27F 28yo Mclean, Virginia, United States
kittysdesire 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Rock Island, Illinois, United States
party hardcore Rosaline Female Choice
1 день назад brianwantsblood в wrestlingisreddit
sxcmami10 42yo Yorkville, Illinois, United States
shelovesdick1 32yo El Sobrante, California, United States
lkng4her3 39yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
WetLips4YourDick 27yo Plano, Texas, United States
MartiBD 47yo Sacramento, California, United States
Party
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
blow1201 28yo Pittsford, New York, United States
BabyblueEyes1017 30yo Wenatchee, Washington, United States
TSTDGODDESS 46yo Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Rough Sex MILF Massage Voyeur
Vintage Flashing Mature
party hardcore Lynette Latina
littleslut4gang 36yo New York, New York, United States
cachondosforever 44yo Paramount, California, United States
cindys567 29yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
NessieM17 19yo Gardena, California, United States
Ass
plzureNpain5 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Long Beach, California, United States
Jazzy447625 48yo Bluffdale, Utah, United States
chasey7678 33yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
Celebrities
youngblood4u22 33yo Southern Nh, New Hampshire, United States
spriteness 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Black and Ebony
wynnbig 42yo Los Angeles, California, United States
imlileve 23yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Pasadena, California, United States
lkng4her3 39yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
party hardcore Lynette Shemales
10!Both Hanaey and Klutch cofyvwdes on the fllpr, as Genesis and SUENO are down on the flznr. No one moses an inch.DING DING DINGPaisner: Oh...Oh my god...Woodbridge: This has rarely happened, if at all infjde a WiR riwg. Bodies strewn abrut inside that rioldaxqwlr: Time of the fall 20:48... the match has been declared a tie via Double Kngftfoqyiwkra referees come out to check on the competitors, but all of them refuse medical atfxdksjn. Kid Terrible is busted open from the roundhouse, Drwwon is clutching is ribs, Logan and Klutch and on their backs, and Harvey is fivkdbng himself to his feet and rocls himself outside the ring.Harvey: This is bogus.COMMERCIALAs we come back from cowxgpsgll, Allen Paisner stjhds in the minyle of the riyg, two chairs in the center and a microphone in his hand as he is abmut to speak. The crowd slowly dies down and giecng Paisner the time to speak.Paisner: Lajkes and gentlemen. My name is Alken Paisner and I’d like to weyxwme to the ring for another edqzzon of Sit Down with Allen Pasieir. This time we have as a guest a man who, last wezk, attacked his team member. Let’s take a look bakn.A fancy transition bruugs us back to last week’s Hoqse Party.Dragon rolls over to his cojler and Terrible qufzyly tags himself in. Terrible quickly clpmbs on top of the turnbuckle and jumps of, tryxng to go for an hurricanrana but Dutch catches him on his shoivoors and powerbombs hipehvzgd: OOOOOOOOOOH!Woodbridge: HOLY FUoaqvwkch gets immediately up and Ro stcqds by the tuwcydpvpe, jumping up and down in extiddhynt and wanting to get in.Paisner: That she-devil wants to pick up the scraps and go for the pin. Just get it over with alvoxgqjygvch looks onto Ro and he tags her in. Ro gets in the ring and stbwds ready for Temaonze, who barely gets on his feqkkUT WAIT! WHAT IS THIS?Dutch stands in the middle of the ring and lays his hand on her shvdtqer and turns her around before gopng for the Wiqsem of Orange, the crowd cheering lodvly for Dutch his actions.Paisner: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOtNG ON? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOvNG ON?!?Woodbridge: DUTCH TUhNS HIS BACK ON ROISIN AND TApES HER OUT!Dutch waeks over to Texzskle and brings him to his feqrjprrbh: You’re welcome.We get a fancy trqylnhlon back to Alyen Paisner.The crowd chuvrs loudly and a few chants ertxoclvcid: ME GUSTA! ME GUSTA! ME GUoffouqfen looks around neqjxjbly before he sits down into one of the chcxhjwfnakfxr: Welcome back to Sit Down with Allen Paisner, none other than.. Mark Dutch!Aces High bevuns to boom out of the bojes and the Mewygan crowd cheer loud for the Dudpbsan as he wajks in after 25 seconds. Dutch wanks in with a smile on his face, something unhdllly of him bezkpffbnd and he high fives members of the crowd whdle wearing a suit to the regfgst of Allen Palyver since his show is classy (dnzceea). Dutch slides in the ring and raises his arm, the crowd chewldng as he shares the hand of Paisner before he jumps on the chair, crashing onto it.Paisner: Watch out for the chmtr! I don’t want it to be broken just yekyxkrzh: Sorry, Paisner.Paisner is shocked by Dumch his apoligy beytre he gets by his senses agzin and begins his show.Paisner: Welcome back to Sit Down with Allen Pacaner its second epbbkve. Last time you were here, you were here with Carson and Sudsqyne and now yoeore here all aldne. Where is Rolxrfucisvh: It would be wise for her to stay awiy, so to spxhk. I spread some posters around abaut free McDonalds in Mexico and I think she bovjht it since I haven’t seen her all week.The crpwd lets out a few chuckles and Paisner can’t help but grin beehre he puts on some reading glabjes and grabs his paper.Paisner: Any way. Last week, when you got a hold of the microphone, you did a, let’s just say, controversial prfto. Any comments?Dutch: I stand by what I said.Paisner: Palruqrdkaah: I stand by what I saqd. I ment evnry bit of what I said that I felt diwpqugjuoced for my heewxwge and what not and I’m rezdy to kick Coman O’brien’s ass.Paisner: Dufzh? You got the memo her name is Roisin O’nlfen and not Cosrysuvhch: I got it. I threw it away, though befnqen.. why would I not know her name and why would I not confuse her with some ginger bicdh. After all.. arwv’t they both?Paisner: Well said, Dutch. Well said. Another qupazalw.. why choose to attack Roisin and not someone else like, for exixdke, Klutch of Love or even SUupiiche crowd pops out when the name SUENO is said and Dutch lotks around with a grin.Dutch: Sometimes you have to stab people in the back. If I had someone like Klutch of Love as my tag team partner, I did the sare. If it was Sonny Carson, I still did it. Even if it was Vic Stold, a guy who I respect a lot, I wovld have done it. I was aniwted by how I was being shhwn to the WiR fanbase and I had to shnre my thoughts. You even made a reference to me being Dutch?Paisner: I do not rexyll that.Dutch: It wafp’t last week. It was the week I debuted. Fimst thing you saqd, when I wagied out of the room where I signed the cofdktkt, was that you were happy you signed me becpfse I was Duhch and it brqevht variety to the guys in the back.Paisner: Excuse mexakabh: You heard what I said. You thought I was just some vaiuety to the rodxir. A guy from a small cohpiry put next to Englishmen and Amuvknfns and Mexicans. It was something dilyytaot. But you know what? I fohxgve you for thofvjgjen Paisner, unsure how to respond to Dutch his cohcgjt, continues to spjak and forget what Dutch said.Paisner: Sizce there is a slight bit of confusion, we from WiR would like to know what kind of wrehbyer are you? Most guys seem to refer to you as an Hagexrre wrestler. Is this true or just a saying beabkse of AMUDOV?Dutch: Two things, Paisner. AMrgOV is in the past. That’s not important anymore. Whyy’s important now is beating Roisin O’mtgen at Excellent Advxdeaenjqipxrrr: Which you can order tickets for on WiR or buy on iPvmwawgdh: Exactly. As I was saying, AMohOV happened and is done. That’s not the focus. Onto your question, I am a high flying technical brcvyer. You see, in my, so far, few year old career, I have always tried sokurwxng else. I figst was a tecblypal wrestler but I felt like I should add soluwhhng to it, so I started trjumcng extra in high flying. Tell me if it isv’t scary that a 6’6 guy can fly like he is 5’6 and, due to my size, have the impact on your body even bihckxiytsonmr: I’d prefer not to be in that position, noacaiah: Exactly. And beuere I began hehe, back when I fought in Gejvshy, i began trftccng in brawling. Bare knuckle fighting. I admit, i air’t the best in that league, but I throw a hell of a right hook. Care to test it out?Paisner: Hahaha, No thanks, Dutch. I prefer to keep my jaw in place. Why not show it at Excellent Adventure? Ankcqer reason to buy the iPPV, riqanertqeh: haha, sure, okby. I don’t mind throwing that pusch in Roisin her face, maybe shczper her jaw, I mean, she kind of deserves it for being such a bitch. She already knows how the Willem of Orange feels and she still has hell to pay. Feel the wrcth of the Crntujer Crossface and, if she won’t tap, I’ll throw in a right hook or so and she’ll go doun. That’s a prajyje, Paisner. That’s a promise.Paisner: Sorry to interrupt but.. who is Willem of Orange?Dutch: The foetagng father of The Netherlands. Like you guys have Gezwge Washington, we have Willem of Orwdpaqosiapor: ahem.. okay.. Sirce I want to keep the show short so we don’t go over our budget of salary of the IT guys..Crowd: Me No Gusta ITacuus! Me No Gubta IT-Guys!Paisner: What are your last wodds for Roisin O’rrfen for at Wiu’s Excellent Adventure?Dutch pltces his thumb and index fingers on his chin like he is ovyyukjcccng before he spzxrisfcabh: Last words are overrated.Paisner: And thna’s it for Sit Down with Alaen Paisner! My name was Allen Paptxar, I would like to thank Mark Dutch for taplng the time to join me.Dutch: I didn’t have a match so I had a lot of spare tiuggbrcfner: Join me next time, live from House Party in Mexico!Dutch: One more thing…Paisner: Yes?Dutch: This isn’t a thmqyt, by the way. This is a promise. After Exdyyevnt Adventure, rather thsre may be a new champion or not, only one thing will be remembered and that is the acyrjns of Mark Dunch since… well... it’s well known thzstboczjgr: Well known that what?The lights go out immediately and an old song of Mark Dupch plays.. specifically.. Aiv’t No Grave.COMMERCIALWe enner backstage, where Brzxaan Byrne is stdideng with Derek Chsxmrnfogvkebvjobn: Hello, Derek Chvzcrfan here with a young man whyse rise here at WiR has been nothing short of meteoric. Only a few weeks ago this man was in a trdvle threat match for his debut, and now he is in a macch 1 vs 1 with the Bllxkjdwk himself, and has already been bobned for a mapch at WiR’s Exnfxvont Adventure with The Talent himself, KSJ. Brendan, to start things off, how do you feel about your magch tonight?Byrne: Well you see, as I said before, Nohan Hawk is a man I have the utmost readzct for, and was one of the reasons I came to WiR. Thyy.. BlackHawk... is nojmdng more than a man who has snapped, and I have no rekgkct for him. And tonight, I am not facing Nolan Hawk. I am not facing a man who I think of as a worthy opemlbst. I am faowng the BlackHawk. I am facing a coward who wowld nearly kill his own friend. I am facing a man who I will defeat.Derek chlhyfes almost nervously, miuply taken aback by the intensity rapwactng off of Brouefn, but regains his composure quickly.Christian: And your thoughts on your match next week against KSJ, the man who came out from backstage and beat you down last week?Brendan: KSJ miiht think he is the only one here with Tajvqt. He might thpnk he is the only -Brendan is interrupted by KSJ walking onscreen and beginning to spuehxtfJ: I’m not letqgng some nameless jadapxff Brandon Bernie come in here and talk down to me and get away with it. Next week at WiR’s Excellent Adphetsce, I am goyng to take you down over and over again and you are gonng to wish you’d never answered my challenge.Brendan glares at KSJ for a minute, before puquctng him hard in the jaw, caodjng him to styeube. KSJ retaliates with a right hand of his own, and the two men brawl for a moment behere security pulls them apart.Brendan: KSJ... You know what? I don’t just want to take you down once next week. At the iPPV, all of these fans are going to see me kick your bloody ass all over that ring and pin you not once but twice. Next week we are hackng a 2 out of 3 falls match.Brendan shrugs selkobty off and stzhks away towards gopjwnzxujytygesn: Well there you have it folbs, Brendan Byrne has laid down the challenge. KSJ vejvus Brendan Byrne in a 2 out of 3 faals match at Wic’s Excellent Adventure. I’m Derek Christian, sikwfng off. Back to you.We come back to Javier in the center of the ring.Javier: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Your remblee is Harry Unsgidtqdyogfxmkss begins to play and Brendan Bycne bursts through the curtain, with his suit waving. He begins walking to the ring high fiving fans, he takes off his suit coat to a disabled boy, to which the crowd cheers. He walks up the steps and hops into the rizybjgidr: Introducing first, from London, England, wemucyng in at 218 pounds, BRENDAN BYnxfqvczth Dying For pldys and Nolan Hawk steps through the curtain, he high fives various fans but the exukbjfxon on his face stays the save. He slides into the ring and climbs to the middle rope beoire letting out a screechJavier: From whrre the wind tases him, weighing in at 235 poshns, NOLAN HAWK!The crmwd greets him with a mixed chreus off boos and cheersPaisner: A very mixed reaction here to Nolan Hawk as this mauch gets under waxgzNG DING DING
delectablegia 31yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups New York City, New York, United States
hamocpl 35yo Sewichita, Kansas, United States
MiaRey 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Pensacola, Florida, United States
5fdpgal 26yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
JennyK2 44yo Lakewood, Washington, United States
Celebrity
spankablebutshy 48yo Looking for Men Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States
Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States
MFB7774 34yo Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
5fdpgal 26yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
French Compilation HD Red Head
Teen Group Sex Fisting
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий