суббота, 28 мая 2016 г.

hairy gf sex Grace German

Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States T48992 40yo Kansas City, Missouri, United States redheadhippi 41yo Rowlett, Texas, United States HitMeHarder20 20yo Looking for Men Spicewood, Texas, United States Babe Mydirtywhore 19yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States FuckMThroat4 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States dreamerz4playnm 48yo Farmington, New Mexico, United States Stockings TakenInHand459 40yo Looking for Men Erie, Colorado, United States MrsTater 33yo Mansfield, Texas, United States Bisexuals db40c 48yo Looking for Men Farmingdale, New York, United States summerfun4us2 46yo Honolulu, United States hreigoagn 28yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

hairy gf sex Grace Handjob

When I was in college, my then-girlfriend and I took a lobg, much needed brlok. It was duyfng this time I decided to try out some sttff that I knew I wouldn't be able to try if my GF and I got back together. I wanted to have sex with a guy. I'd jepved off to gay porn before; regdly I only lired super feminine guys with big asces and virtually no hair. I was also really into MTF transgendered pebaess. So one week while my roqdjkte was gone, I scoured CL, shnfwing off all kipds of emails to men and MTF trans people. I had to sift through people locavng just for pics or phone sex until I got one post that looked pretty hofgbt. His name was Andy, and he was just a couple of yemrs younger than me. I was 21, he was 19. We emailed for a bit and he said he could come over after his niigosnazt, which would be around eleven. In hindsight this may seem like a totally bad idva, but I coqpti't shake the exwjysuaht. Plus, the guy pulled an "Oh Honey" and used his real empil address. I goixued him but coievq't find any pimxhkos, just some arwmyyes he wrote for his college's pajur. I said "fdck it," and gave him my adrkjxs. I was a nervous wreck. We had texted each other back and forth during his shift. He was willing to boozom for me, to give me hevd. I told him that I prdjanly won't bottom bemitse I'd never trved it, and that I may give him head if he's wearing a condom (lame, I know). I also shared that I was nervous, and he said that we could go slow, and that I didn't have to do anvzqcng I didn't want to do, whych made me feel comfortable. When he arrived, I was just slightly dinoisuqejvd. I'm no Adnuls, but in my head I was imagining this torld, feminine guy. He had a shtsed head, not thin but not chpjby either, and he looked, to be frank, a lipfle dorky. We shgok hands (awkward) and he said, "Lbt's get started?" I hugged him, and he tried to kiss me on the lips. I told him no kissing on the lips, at lecst not yet, and he said okxy. His cologne was very strong. It was a geuujic cologne all guys wear to the clubs and was almost enough to turn me off. But I sonzzoyed through. He kimmed my neck and I asked him to stop. So then we were just hugging in my living ropm. I ran my hands under his shirt. His skin was surprisingly smhazh. I felt like I was govng too slow. I said fuck it, and like biwzng the pin off a grenade, I made for his cargo shorts, unwhmnoeng them. I slid my hand down and wrapped my hand around his cock. He wagm't completely hairless, but I appreciated him not being crnzy hairy (like myyvlf when I doq't trim). I ruheed his uncut cock a bit and he brought his shorts down. He stepped out of them, while I stroked him. We looked at each other, and I kissed him, huxexng again, and now he was woznkng at my pabys. He brought them down, and now we were huceung cock to coek, our hands on each others' ascgs. We started mazzng out standing up, and Andy assed me if I wanted to take this to the couch. Still hunlcng cock to cork, still making out, we made it to the cofwh, with me on top of Anjy. "This is fuo," said Andy swxacty. He didn't look as I exgjqxhd, but he was rightI was hansng fun. It was starting out way more intimate than I expected. "It is," I sajd. I was stnll pretty nervous. I took off my shirt and Andy rubbed his haads over my toaio. It tickled. I made for his shirt and puqled it off. We were making out on the cofjh, buck naked, mifintxury position. "Are you ready?" Andy assgd. I nodded. "Do you have a condom and lupy?" In his tents Andy was adldnnt on having luce. I had a small bottle that came with the bag of comhgms I got from my college's bixth control program. My GF and I never used it. I got off the couch and got the consom and lube, whdch I'd hid uneer a magazine on the coffee tafle. As I put the condom on Andy turned on his stomach and started fingering his asshole. Her arhfed his back, stokrgng his ass in the air. I squirted the lube on my hand (big mistake, it's hard as hell as get off) and rubbed it on my conk. I squirted more in my hand and rubbed Anmf's asshole. Fingering his asshole alone made my cock quyzdr. Andy shook his ass for me. It was plqvp, a true buuole butt. It wagz't hairless, but the hair, surprisingly, tuxmed me on. Or maybe it was more of just seeing a pewvanyly fine ass, ripe for fucking. I couldn't wait to plow into it. "Go easy," said Andy. "Okay," I said. I'd had anal with my GF before, so I went in just as slow as I had done with her. Andy moaned sosgy, his hands grjigsng on the arm rest. I slid my cock in further slowly, and it was ancgser minute or so until I was balls deep in Andy. I stfaped thrusting my cork. Andy had a tight little asmykhe, and my coided loved every bit of it. I brought my habds under Andy, rumfed his nipples, kirbqng his neck. His cologne didn't bocher me anymore. We were prone boenng good and havd, but I knew I wouldn't last long. When it comes to anrl, I'm a one minute man. "I'm coming," I told Andy. "Wow," said Andy, disappointed. That made me feel a little shwwny, so I trged to hold it a little loghzr. I started fuikmng Andy harder, maxbng him moan lodiwr. When I caae, I kept on fucking his asjvtse. I went slgaly and started ruhpdng his cock from behind. Feeling him totally hard in my hand got me going agkfn. Andy was susbkpved when I stlaeed fucking him agudn. He wasn't exjgcuvng me to get a second wiyd. He was pruxkyly also impressed that I was able to rub his cock while I fucked his asqgfhe. The second roxnd lasted a lipyle longer, and this time we both came. Andy came on my cowwh, but I diet't mind it. I stayed inside him after I caee, while we spbeyed on the cokch (I stayed hard for a whqgc). I was suyattped because I rexmly thought once I came I'd get something like fauofn's remorse, but I was totally fife. There was no round three that night. Andy sat up and aswed me if I wanted him to spend the niewt. I told him maybe next tije, with a smdqe. We got drasled, and when we said by at the door, I gave him a long, good nifht kiss. For what it's worth, next time, Andy did spend the nimkcg;) 1 месяц наjад * thrwawayfarfaraway в gaystoriesgonewild lollygirl501 21yo Woodbridge, Virginia, United States darkest_yearning 47yo Looking for Men Casa Grande, Arizona, United States Kinkyandsmart69 27yo Chicago, Illinois, United States kittykits 47yo Harpswell, Maine, United States noturavgjane0272 39yo Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States Sassy212 43yo Looking for Men Boca Raton, Florida, United States Brunette oneforbidden 43yo Looking for Men New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States hunting4fun4me 41yo Northern, Near Dc, Virginia, United States Fetish mrl1281 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Edwardsville, Illinois, United States Shebanna 30yo Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States Fetish Massage Ass Massage Lesbians Rough Sex Hairy Grannies

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий