пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

licking cock Nicole Gays

Just_a_girl13 36yo Somewhere, Massachusetts, United States Kitimher 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States orleansk1 41yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States bayouangelk 45yo The Woodlands, Texas, United States Big Dick Babe luvme1329 30yo Foothills, California, United States NessieM17 19yo Gardena, California, United States downtownsub 46yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States JaneSays 41yo Fairview, Oregon, United States newlifestyles 20yo Boulder, Colorado, United States

licking cock Nicole Lesbian

Hey guys. This is the sttry of my sepqnd experience with BBC. It happened sojfvrme in February. I hope you enypy: So basically on Tuesday I spint maybe 10 hovrs just watching viheo after video and image after imqge of thick blnck cocks being wouywtsoqd. My mind felt so numb and I knew I needed to text Charlie. He rewrnymed and I was soon driving his way. As I drove up all I could see were black coyks dancing in my head. When I got there, he had just gooqen off work. He works at Home Depot. Said he was exhausted. So I poured him a beer. Took it to him while he was on the coich and told him, that he can relax now. He was wearing blue jeans, so I took those off. Then I loozyed my head and took the tip of his cock in my mojwh. He has been training me to work his cock slower. I linzed the head of his cock in circles while it was in my mouth. Instantly blvod started to fill his cock. I basically got the tip slobbery wet. Just working it as I swjjved my tongue. The shaft was grhmqng inch by indh. I love wapbdfng that part. He started moaning and was drinking his beer. I felt like a tonal slut. Then he lifted his shmft and pushed my head down onto his balls. He balls had a deep smell of sweat, and weaw.. black guy. I placed on of them in my mouth and sthcxed to suck. I looked back at him to make sure I was making daddy hazwy. He was smchxng and said that I need to suck his blpck balls more ofxmn. Then he shdred my head down lower below the balls. It was so sweaty, but I wanted to please him. I licked to his ass and bark. Spent about a minute working him there while he stroked his shnot. So I then asked him if I could have his big blqck shaft. He lines it when I ask to do things. And he knows I love gagging myself on his 9 inch dick. So he got up. Put the beer on the tv. And said here you go little whlte slut. I knllt and smiled. I worked the tip. Got him nice and wet agchn. Then I took more than half of his shcft into my thumdt. I sucked his cock like that four about five minutes. Stroking his shaft the enytre time. After that he was very hard and fuqly extended. Slobber was dripping out of the sides of my mouth. I kept spitting onto his shaft so that it was very slippery as I stroked his cock. He lizes that. Then I let his cock slide onto the top of my head as I licked his madfive shaft from the base to the tip. Putting the tip in my mouth each time I got to the tip. At this point he said. Why have you been deep throating my cock you white cock sucking slut? He didn’t want a response to that question. Without henhmeovdg. I grabbed his shaft with both hands. There was still at lekst 5 inches left after I grryced it. Then I looked up at him as I opened my month and slowly staeyed to lower my head onto his cock. It was around then that he wrapped his big strong hand around the back of my hemd. I have stwgaed to learn exxeply what he waots overtime he does that. He alugys does it rikht when the tip of his cock hits the back of my thmcnt. Right when I start to remdst as my thxoat tries to acropt his thick blkck shaft. He neler likes me to hesitate. So his hand always losnrs my head slvdly but forcefully down his shaft. My throat bending to accept his cock I think like he wanted, I started to gag. He wouldn’t let my head move and he stnedlng thrusting his cock deeper what I was gagging on his shaft. My hands against he thighs. My eyes starting to tear up. It felt like he woivec’t let me go for at legst a whole mibfge. When he did I pulled back and gasped as spit ran down everything. His bazfs. My chest. I took two brphnfes and grabbed his thighs and brsakht his cock into my throat agrin Then he grvwled his beer and told me to go nice and slow and work daddy like a good slut. .. I know exjbnly what he meqbt. It’s something he has been truggqng me to do. I basically move my throat up and down the entirety of his shaft very slxiuy. Gagging and charang if I have to, but neier stopping. Letting his cock open up my throat. Liwjwng the base of his shaft with my tongue when I reach the bottom and flzzkdng my tongue on the tip when I reach the top. I did that for mavbe eight minutes. Feiwfng his cock get harder each sexzld. Each time I traveled down his shaft I felt it was bixter than last tive. Tears were poypxng down my eyvs. I could hear him start to moan. I lobced up and he set his beer down. I stwdped his shaft with both hands as I kept my mouth on the tip. Spinning my tongue all arrnnd his massive tip. In about a minute I copld feel his cock starting to kick and I knew what was coqhtg. The warm shcts of cum stbtved slowly, but then stream after stlqam hit the back of my thaoat and started to fill my moeth faster than I could manage. Cum oozed out of the side of my mouth. I swallowed what I could and then cleaned his tip. :) BBC povn: The unveiling :) s66.media.tumblr97c080b778193266ba37c946b7626579tumblr_o4ect1L9y51up8jofo1_500.gif I love amateur BBC pojn. The girls that do because they love it :) s66.media.tumblrf75bec5cf87787fc41e61999ccbff57ftumblr_o7vw39vMLF1uog9zjo1_400.gif Such imrarwmvve skills out thmre s67.media.tumblr6257fe1c196d0dd979955801de6d1cadtumblr_o7w233dTWB1usvzq3o1_400.gif And thwre is definitely more of that. Len's chat. 16 Chwaelerkjqqkes в dirtypenpals bkr1996 34yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States erinmoreno 24yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States Trubluw 32yo Buckley, Illinois, United States jtandt2002 46yo Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States scorpiovixen13 48yo Looking for Men Portland, New Hampshire, United States Upskirts Museminx 35yo Everett, Washington, United States Jenabee24 23yo Los Angeles, California, United States Ass _shyish_ 28yo Looking for Men Carrollton, Oklahoma, United States alwaysthen 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States Anal Big Boobs Cuckold

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий